Maximise a room's style with a well placed mirror
MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL, WHO IS THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL? The story "Snow white and the seven dwarfs" is a proof that mirror has been in existence for quite a while. Mirrors are simply the most elegant, useful and under appreciated decorating tool.
Vintage mirrors, mirror mirror, wall mirrors are all useful in decorating and maximises a room's style when its well placed.
Mirrors have varieties of functions in the house, they reflect light in the house, occupies space, for personal use, opening up space, and enhancing decorations. Amazingly, if a mirror is placed among picture frames, such arrangements comes out better.
Tips to using mirror for decorating and designing
- Use a large mirror in a small room, it creates illusion of depths and so don't be scared to go big.
- Don't place mirror anyhow around homes.
- Wall to wall placement of mirrors creates a bigger interiors and don't be scared of exploring this idea, they are contemporary.
- Don't just place mirrors to reflect random things in the house, let it have beautiful view to reflect, e.g. Chandelier.
- Mirrors are irrelevant in kitchens and avoid irregular placement of mirrors in bedrooms. Mirror shouldn't be placed where you will see your reflection when you wake up in the morning, place it behind.
Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life