You want greatness, stick to this rules...
1) Stick to just one colour. When considering the painting of your interiors, use a colour and when considering bright or warm colour shades, use the not too bright colour shade. Colour choice should not be more than two. But cool colours usage is advised
2)Your ceiling should be painted with bright colours especially white or the use of white colour ceiling materials fors example, PVC, POP, Abrestors. That makes the room look more elongated.
3) The use of more electrical light sources is important because the brighter the room the better. Also, use lighter cotton material so as to allow rays of light to enter into your room. Make sure any type of window treatment you use is the type that will give room for rays of light into your apartment.
4) Maximise your storage space- With wonderful storage plan, you are good to go. A floor to ceiling fitting is so advised when decorating a small room space. Tall wardrobes, high up wall room cabinet fittings and all that.
5) Don't be afraid to use your window- There is no rule that says you cannot push furniture up to the window or your bed cannot be placed beside the window rather than blocking the center of the room.
6) The effect of larger pieces of mirror cannot be over emphases because its just right.
7) Use of Furniture- You construct furniture to the available space and you will not base your planning on a move in or ready made piece of furniture. You could also do a furniture makeover.
8)Design walls with wall fixable decorations and designs- Make the vacant walls busy. The use of wallpapers too in the largest open wall space is also advisable.
9) Woow with white- White has been studied to be the best colour treatment when dealing with a small room decoration. White in mostly any combination and you are good to go.
Thanks for your time. I hope this tips has been helpful. Do have a lovely time. Bye for now.
Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life