Although sometimes depending on the surface area, Wallpaper fixing tends to come out much more expensive to painting of walls. But why do people still keep paying for wallpapers instead of painting even with the fact that its quite more expensive.
Let me explain that. There is this uniqueness about wallpapers that kind of speaks your personalty unlike painting of walls that you just have to go with any available shade of colours.
My name is Kemi Olutola and I love colours, probably thats why my company's name is Multicolour Interiordezine.
1) Uniqueness of Colours: There are more colour shades of wallpapers to the availability of different colour shades of paints.
2) Diversity and uniqueness of designs: There are load of design patterns you can choose from when considering the use of wallpapers that will match your existing design plans.
3 Effectiveness: Ability to combine more than one wallpaper to give a complementing and contrasting affects or outlook
4) Ability to combine more than one colour pattern: You don't need to play it safe in the game of wallpapering, smile#
5) Ability to use different colour tones of same design: A combination of a brighter and a darker shades of the same wallpaper. This gives a beautiful outcome especially in a large sized room
6) Wallpapers could be use to emphasis painted walls: This is the most common wallpapering pattern in this part of the country. It could be covering just a single wall mostly the focal point or two adjacent walls.
Availability of divers colour and design patterns are parts of the uniqueness of wallpapering. A good wallpaper is also durable. The disadvantages of wallpaper comes when you use bad quality wallpaper which would peels and when its frequently exposed to water.
Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to your life