Skip to main content

MY HERO

MY HERO

You see life has thought me never to be quick to judgement. I am this person that use to love playing the detective card. I assume quickly and I am sure a lot of us are on this table. Sometimes at least give people a benefit of a doubt.

This whole idea of listening to the other party involved is super necessary. You know after my call out in December, 2020. Like I said in my previous post, “how I learnt hard from a bad business review”. Someone reached out to me asking me to defend myself; that a woman has called me out on a Nairaland forum. I knew who it was without thinking. It was while reading that that I discovered someone else wrote bad reviews about in 2017. The person claimed that I was a crook. I wouldn’t lie to you readers. That was one of the worst days of my life.


Apparently, someone initially called me a crook . This person’s identity is yet to be known. I don’t even know who that person is because from what I found out, the person is non of my client. I have never had any dealings with him. I even thought after a long time perhaps he was a Client’s younger brother but when I reached out to him, he claimed he wasn’t the one and why would he stoop that low to doing that. You know people have asked him to tell them what I did wrong and he just kept saying that I am a crook and they shouldn’t deal with me and that’s it.


My Hero reached out to me right in the middle of all these saga. I tried explaining what really happened to him but he told me I needed to go to where I have been called out and let them know also. He listened to me without judgement. He gave me advises on how not to fall into that type of mess next time.



I didn’t even know he was a potential client. I just thought he was somebody that cares. He was more or less an angel. Its hard for people to care in this world we are living in. False accusations can affect anybody's mental health. He claimed me down and said it wasn’t the end of the world and that first of all, I needed to go share my own side of the story on the forum the woman called me out. I wouldn’t have known I was been called out if he didn’t reach out to me just like I didn’t know about the person that called me a crook in 2017. He later shared with me his experience and gave me some advice. I have been working with some of his advice and it has really helped me in my business dealings.


Few months later, he invited me to his site and few weeks after that he gave me a contract to the Interior Decoration and Designs to his house. I believe that's not just grace, he was convinced. A project that the sum total is over Ten million naira. He told me he has also been in that sort of situation before and that his own was worse because no one believed him. He said he knows people lie. I tried finding out who the person that called me a crook was since he isn't one of my Client. I reached out to him for advice. Perhaps that other person that called me a crook could be a business rival he said. That it could be business rivalry. He said he has been following my forum for the past four years and that he has been wondering if I am still in business because I hardly even post that much on the forum he follows anymore.


To be honest, my Hero is the reason I came back to blogging and posting back items on some of my long forgotten forums. I was like, “So someone still believes in me”. And I know if he believes in me, someone else out there does also.



My Hero turned out to be the Best friend, Brother, Client anybody could ever get wish for. His family including his wife and mother all prays for me. I was opportune to meet a lot of his friends, business associates, colleagues, neighbours and even his siblings all because he believed in me. He gave a benefit of a doubt. He understood that there are always two sides to a story because he has been in such situation before and he almost got depressed from it.



What hurt me was how people that saw the post of the woman that manipulatively called me out on a Nairaland forum were so quick to judge me. Please refer to my, “how I learnt hard from a bad business review post”. The woman even went as far as calling Cooperate Affairs Commission to take down my business. Reported me to one Yoruba news forum, reported me to almost two major bodies and reported all my social media account. You think that was just because of two hundred and fifty thousand naira?. This was a woman that told me I would be teaching her Interior Decoration when she come to
Nigeria from Spain that December. A woman that has already paid me over a million naira for services rendered. I know there is more to that call out but I have learnt not to ever mix business with friendship or be sentimental in business.


But God be good and all others false, this call out was a blessing in disguise. I have gotten busier. Some of my new Clients claimed that they got reached out to by some of my previous previous Clients with evidences of my competent and that I am not a crook. I bless God for that. People have paid millions into my account without even meeting me and I have delivered. I guess the woman that called me out looked down on me just because I am a Nigerian and she wanted to use her abroad power on me. But I thank God it’s all history now and I have learnt my lesson the hard way.


Thank you so much My Hero. Thank you so much for believing in me and for trusting me. Thank you for the blessings and for the opportunity to be able to work on your project. Thank you for all the blessings that has come through you. I am grateful to God and then to you. I thank God for you each and every single day of my life. You are my Hero and I love you from the very depth of my heart. I pray for you each and every day of my life that it shall be well with you and all that pertains you. God bless you mighty.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Worse Colours for your Bedroom

Let me provide you with a simplified version of the colour scheme explanation: Colours can be categorized into three main groups: cool, bright or warm, and neutrals. Cool colours include green, blue, and certain shades of purple. These colours often evoke a sense of calmness and tranquility. Bright colors consist of red, orange, yellow, and some purples. They are vibrant and energetic, adding excitement to the visual spectrum. Neutrals are colours that are closer to earth tones, such as white, gray, and brown. These colours are often used as a base or background and can create a sense of balance and simplicity. Also, to create a more calming effect, you can mix bright or cool colors with a lot of white, which results in a softer, washed-out colour tone. When it comes to creating a relaxing and soothing ambiance in your bedroom, the colour scheme plays a significant role. The right choice of colours can enhance comfort, promote restful sleep, and contribute to a peaceful atmosphere. Whi

SIX REASONS WHY WALLPAPER IS PREFERRED TO PAINTING

Although sometimes depending on the surface area, Wallpaper fixing tends to come out much more expensive to painting of walls. But why do people still keep paying for wallpapers instead of painting even with the fact that its quite more expensive. Let me explain that.  There is this uniqueness about wallpapers that kind of speaks your personalty unlike painting of walls that you just have to go with any available shade of colours.

7 girls room colours aside from pink

In the world of interior design, colours play a pivotal role in shaping the atmosphere and personality of a space. When it comes to designing a girls' room, the conventional choice of pink might seem like the default option. However, there exists a vast spectrum of captivating and inspiring colours that can infuse charm and individuality into a room. Let's explore seven unique room colour options for girls, steering clear of the traditional pink: 1. Orange Burst: Orange is a vibrant and energetic colour that radiates positivism and enthusiasm. Incorporating shades of orange, such as tangerine or coral, into a girls' room can create a lively and invigorating ambiance. Pairing orange with neutral tones or even a soft lilac can help balance the vibrancy while maintaining a fresh and youthful look. 2. Blissful Blue: Blue is a versatile colour that ranges from serene pastel shades to deep navy hues. Lighter blues can evoke a sense of calm and tranquility, perfect for creating a